JOSEPH H. PARR
9 Errol Street, London EC2 5LB | 02078 345 535 | firstname.lastname@example.org
MSc in Chemical Engineering, Birmingham University, UK
|2008||BSc Chemical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey|
Research Assistant, Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Birmingham University, UK
Summer Internship, Petkim Petrochemical Co., Izmir, Turkey
General skills in statistics and computing. Specific expertise and interests in:
- Statistics: empirical modeling, multivariate statistical analysis, batch process monitoring and fault diagnosis.
- Computing platforms: Windows 2000/NT/XP.
- Programming languages: Matlab, G2 and FORTRAN.
- Statistical software: Matlab Statistics, Chemometrics and PLS Toolboxes.
- Text formatting and office computing: LaTeX, MS Office, Illustrator, GoLive.
- C. Undey, J. Parr, E. Tatara, F. Teymour and A. Cinar, “Batch Process Monitoring and Diagnosis: Application to Polymerization Systems, Macromolecular Symposia, 206(1), 121-134, 2004.
- C. Undey, J. Parr and A. Cinar, “Online Batch/Fed-batch Process Performance Monitoring, Quality Prediction and Variable Contributions Analysis for Diagnosis”, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 42(20), 4645-4658, 2003.
Presentations in Meetings:
- C. Undey, J. Parr, E. Tatara, F. Teymour and A. Cinar, "Batch Process Monitoring and Diagnosis: Applications to Polymerization Systems", Polymer Reaction Engineering V, Quebec City, Canada, May 18-23, 2003.
- C. Undey, J. Parr, E. Tatara and A. Cinar, "Real-time Fault Detection, Diagnosis, and Quality Prediction in Batch Fermentations", 225th ACS National Meeting, New Orleans, LA, March 23-27, 2003.
- J. Parr, C. Undey and A. Cinar, "Online Batch Process Monitoring and Quality Prediction-Enhancements by Preserving Variable Direction and Charting Contributions", AIChE Annual Meeting (Paper 263b), Indianapolis, IN, November 3-8, 2002.
- C. Undey, , J. Parr and A. Cinar, "An Integrated Framework for Online Monitoring and Quality Prediction in Real-time for Batch Fermentation Processes", AIChE Annual Meeting (Paper 270d), Indianapolis, IN, November 3-8, 2002.
Royal Statistical Society, Institute of Mathematics and its Applications